Friday, January 27, 2012


These are my random musings about my life in France.  My children laughed when I said I would start blogging about it, and they said no one would ever want to read about that. J So, if you’re not interested…….don’t read on !

July 2011

In July, my life was going along in a nice orderly fashion.  I was preparing for a new kindergarten year, waiting for the birth of my first grandchild, and working at Camp Hope over the summer.  Then the Lord decided to stir things up when Ross arrived at Teen Camp for a visit.  He told me he had been asked to take a position in France for two years.  When I announced it to the staff, Mr. Ed looked up and said “France, why that’s a different country”.  So, the saga begins……

August 2011-October 2011

Plans continued for the move to France.  Ross did not go after the position, nor did he interview for it.  It just sort of happened.  So, he began working every other week in Georgia and every other week in France.

No comments:

Post a Comment