Friday, August 24, 2012


A couple little things to add…….while on our trip to Angouleme, we had dinner twice with Claire’s sister Danielle and her family.  I had met Danielle in the States long before she was married and now she has a husband Stephan and two children Rachel and Elias.  We enjoyed their company and had a lot  of laughs.  It made for two very silly nights of fun.

Also, this afternoon it shows how French weather changes.  We’ve been in the high 90’s and then yesterday was glorious in the low 80’s.  Today it started out nice, but then a quick shower dropped the temperature outside to 64 and inside to 70…..so forget my sweet tea, I’ve got the kettle on for hot tea and I just got a lightweight long sleeved fleecy shirt to wear…..arggh….August right????   

Then Lindsay sent me a note about a silly fart story she pinned on Pinterest that made her laugh and think of our family.  I read it and and it got me laughing so hard I had tears running down my face.  Made me miss her, but so happy to have silly things to laugh at together.  I’ll read it to Ross tonight, but I’m sure it is something Lindsay and I will laugh about much more. Off for a cup of tea before Ross gets home…..au revoir!  

No comments:

Post a Comment